In this eBook, Patti reviews the new, updated, and deleted code changes for 2017! If you think you already know the right codes, you might not be coding the most effectively. This resource keeps you the most up-to-date. This 6th book in the DentalCodeology series is dedicated to helping dentistry provide more efficient, cost-effective, evidence-based, value-based clinical care through the interconnectivity of the overall healthcare system.
ACTEON North America is a part of a global medical device manufacture, the ACTEON Group, based in Merignac, France. We create and develop high tech dental medical devices via two cutting edge technologies, high frequency ultrasonics and digital medical imaging. We provide clinicians tools that facilitate less traumatic and invasive therapeutic procedures contributing to better patient outcomes.
CDT 2017 Shifts covers some of the information on the new game changer code for gingival inflammation. For more in-depth information, check out the 5th book in the Dentalcodeology series, A Gingivitis Code Finally! We'll look at multiple case reports to help the entire team understand the role each person plays in this changing area.
Your eBook will be delivered to your inbox after purchase.
A Special Bonus When You Download CDT Code 2017 Shifts!
Not only is our latest eBook free to download, To show our appreciation, we're offering a limited time* discount on our entire DentalCodeology series on dental insurance coding.
Included in this offer are the following print books:
- More than Pocket Change by Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS ©2013
- Jump Start Diagnostic Coding by Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS and Christine Taxin ©2014
- A Gingivitis Code Finally! by Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS ©2016
Also included are the following eBooks:
- CDT 2014-2016 Shifts with Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS and Teresa Duncan, MS, FADIA, FAADOM ©2015
- What Every Dentist Needs to Know about Medicare NOW! by Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS, Christine Taxin and Jan Palmer ©2015
- CDT 2017 Shifts by Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS ©2016
Here's the deal:
- Use this discount code: Acteon2017 and get $5 off the entire DentalCodeology series listed above.
- Upon completion of your order, your 6 eBooks will be available for immediate download and your 3 print books will arrive within 10 days.
- Already have a print book? No worries! Get 20% off series of 3 print & 6 eBooks.
* Offer expires 4/1/17