3/6/20 GC America Optimal Oral Health: Measure It to Manage It and HeartCode® BLS Hands-On Session co-presented with Lisa Schmidt
March 6 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm CST
Optimal Oral Health: Measure It to Manage it
Dental caries is a reversible infection that is not resolved with restorative dentistry. Head, neck and oral cancer rates continue to rise. Periodontal disease starts with a biofilm-based infection that creates a wound that, in turn, induces the inflammatory cascade responsible for the disease. With increasing research pointing to the connection between oral disease and medical conditions, our goal must change to optimal health. Early recognition ensures earlier intervention and disease prevention. Metrics can give us the power to quickly arrive at data driven decisions to measure the impact of our work toward optimal patient health.
Upon completion of this course for treatment in mobile health settings, the participant should be able to:
- Discover why we might leave stain behind.
- Review the ADPIED dental hygiene process of care to identify the causative and influencing factors that can be reduced, eliminated, or prevented.
- Determine the most accurate risk assessment, diagnosis and treatment codes.
- Learn to write SOAP notes and Twitter-Style dental-medical necessity documentation.
- Discover success strategies through case studies
Be sure to register for the HeartCode® BLS Hands-On Skills Session, directly following this course. Lunch included for those attending both programs.
Registration is available through: http://www.gcamerica.com/ce/courses/
For additional information, please contact Angela Hill at 708.926.3013 or email@example.com.